Friday, September 08, 2006

And we're off...

Well, technically not till this evening, but the camper is now packed and ready to go. And I'm pretty certain we have everything we need. It's going to be so nice to relax by a campfire this weekend, and see somewhere new. My camera is going with us, so stay tuned for pics!

Not much else to report, as I've done no writing work over the last couple of days - too much to do otherwise. The kitties are running around like mad things - I think they know something is up. But they'll be fine. My mother-in-law is going to feed them and they have each other for company. Yesterday we celebrated a year with our girls. Can hardly believe it, Cleo was so tiny back then.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for Review
Also Reading: The Marshall Plan for Getting Your Novel Published
Link of the Day:RWA Online

No comments: