Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A disturbance in the force...

That's how I've been feeling today, which is why my post is so late. Well, that and I was doing bank reconciliations today. Anyway, from time to time I get this feeling something is wrong, nothing I can put my finger on, but just, well as I said, a disturbance in the force. (Yeah, yeah, just call me Yoda).

There's lots going on over the next few days as far as anniversaries go, both good and bad, which probably explains at least part of my edginess. And then there's my continued wrestling with my query letter. I did get some great advice and help over at RWA Online today, so I'm feeling a little better about that now.

Hopefully tomorrow all will be back to normal :-) These things usually pass without incident, though occasionally it turns out my niggling feelings have a root somehwere in my circle of family and friends.

On a brighter note, my RWA National CDs (Atlanta) arrived today!!! Yay! I'm listening to the Spotlight on Kensington right now and just heard Kate Duffy say there's no need to have a pseudonym if you change from one genre to another. Very cool. She's a great speaker!

Ok - back to working on that blurb, now. I took a break to run some errands, hoping my subconscious would come up with a solution to a couple of phrasing problems.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Falling Angels by Tracy Chevalier
Link of the Day: Historic Church (in a village on the coast)


1 comment:

PT Niaga Artha Chemcons said...

Nice!!
Plase read the article about epoxy flooring http://www.ahlibeton.co.id/search/label/epoxy_lantai
and 3D floor www.ahlibeton.co.id/p/lantai-3-dimensi.html
Houe u enjoy it !!