Friday, February 25, 2005

While waiting for my husband to collect me from...

the office this afternoon, I spent some time uploading more reviews to my Book Review Blog. Feel free to go take a peek . There are still a lot more to go - didn't realize I'd been at it for almost five years now and as a result, have built up quite a porfolio!

I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm going off line pretty soon, now I've dowloaded all today's email to my home computer. Time to go read more of The Secret History of the Pink Carnation :-) and watch Heartbeat, followed by Medical Investigation and What Not to Wear (I flip back and forth between the latter two).

À demain,

Teresa

3 comments:

lost said...

Oh, what do you think of The Secret History of the Pink Carnation so far? It has a C [bordering on C-] out of me. I think that the best thing about it is the title itself. It's fabulous, a real eye catcher.

lost said...

Sorry, it's me again. I think the low grade has a lot to do with my high expectations ['two time periods in a story' is my favourite type], so perhaps I was a bit too tough on it for not living up to my expectations. But still ...

I'd love to know what you thought of it when you're done. :) Thanks.

Tess said...

Màili - am reading it for review, so can't say anything right now! Will let you know once the review has been published :-)