Friday, May 13, 2005

Thoughts on my blog...
I've been considering moving over to ModBlog. But as Blogger doesn't allow us to easily export our archives, I'm not certain if I should try reloading everything over there. Or just leave my posts here with one directing everyone over to ModBlog and start fresh. It's kinda a pain, but doing ALL that copying and pasting is a pain in the butt. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I like ModBlog cause I can sort posts by category, maintain a forum, gallery etc as well as a blog. All in one. And it looks cool - Thoughts from Lady Tess.

Teresa (trying to type with one hand while holding sleeping cat on shoulder)

2 comments:

Silma said...

I tried to access your new blog in Modblog but it says that the access to it is denied. Hm....

Lynn said...

I had the same problem as Silma. But if you do decide to move and you can't export your archives, I'd just have your final Blogger post directing people to your new blog. That's what I'd do, anyway.