Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quick update...

No writing to report this week - Sean and I have been spending a lot of time together. We spent Wednesday in Vancouver, where we bought our two ceiling fans, some light fixtures and the range hood. On Friday we ordered our appliances - yay!

Here are a couple of pics from the house. You can see more detailed ones at the house blog:









Over the next two weeks I have to go into storage and start packing up the books I unpacked last November - lots of work, but better to get it done before the day we actually we start moving things out!

Teresa

Currently Reading: Citadel of the Heart by Anita Burgh
Link of the Day:

3 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

I love all the windows! That is going to be so amazing. I can just picture kicking up your feet in the morning with some java and soaking in the rays.

Melissa Amateis said...

I really love this house. It completely fits your personality! :-)

Dixie Belle said...

Great house! I love the windows and the setting.