Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas, everyone :)

Thought I'd better pop by and post Christmas wishes for all. Things here have been crazy busy and now, to top it all off, I have a cold. It's still at the nasty sore throat stage. Yuck. Am hoping that ends soon.

But I won't let it ruin my Christmas :) This evening we're celebrating Wigilia here with the family and tomorrow we'll do a traditional English style Christmas at my in-laws. Our niece and baby nephew will be with us for both, which is fantastic! Having children around at Christmas really does add a certain something to the festive season.

And now, as I still have a few things left to do and am moving more slowly because of my sore throat and achy limbs, I'd best sign off here and get going.

Happy Christmas!

Teresa

No comments: