Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I've been up to...

Working, mostly - either business related stuff (it's tax time) or on the contract I've taken on. Lots to keep me busy. BUT while on the elliptical last week I did do some brainstorming about WTHB and ways to resurrect the story.

Did anyone see the eclipse last night? I managed to glimpse it through the trees during its height and saw the moon coming out of the earth's shadow, when it was high enough to clear the trees and be seen from the library window. Very impressive. And even when I couldn't see the moon itself, the stars were gorgeous as I gazed up at them from the deck. I had all the lights in the house off, so it was pitch black out. Makes me really look forward to summer :)

I'm visiting blogs as I have a chance.

Oh, and here are a couple of cute pics of Chloe from last night:



Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review

1 comment:

Melissa Amateis said...

Looks like she's enjoying the new house!