Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time flies...

It's hard to believe it's already almost mid-March! Not that I'm complaining. With the advent of Daylight Savings Time I'm even more eager for BBQ season to start. But for right now it's still a tad chilly on the deck to sit outside and sip wine or beer while dinner grills.

For now, however, I'm only dreaming of summer and continuing my work. As of yet, I'm still not finding it easy to write fiction in the morning. My brain just doesn't seem to function that way till past noon. The other problem is, I then get sucked in by my fiction and it's hard to pull out of it for the other work I need to do. Still, I am persevering and hope to make some progress soon.

Wish I had something deep or insightful to say, but alas, I don't.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review
Also Currently Reading: Garden of Venus by Eva Stachniak

1 comment:

Melissa Amateis said...

I can't write much of anything in the morning, unless the day job calls for it. Even then, well, it's just a good thing I have caffeine every day. ;-)