Sunday, February 01, 2009

Redecorating...

my blog, that is :) Do you like the new theme?

Hope everyone's week went well. I was battling an ear infection, but am better now since getting drops from the doctor the other day.


We were also lucky enough to skate on our little pond again - even went out one evening with head lamps on. Lots of fun.


Much of my week went into school work again - I had a big assignment due for one of my courses, as well as a smaller one (for the same course). Plus two shifts at the library. I'm definitely feeling really comfortable there now and started my extra duties this week, which was kinda cool. I have three shifts this week, including a full day Saturday.


Not much else to report right now.
Here's a cool pic I took a week ago:


Back again soon :)


Teresa


Currently Reading:
The Black Tower by Louis Bayard
Link of the Day:
Library School Days - my Library Tech blog

8 comments:

Annette McCleave said...

I like the new theme. Very fresh.

Glad to hear you're fending off the ear infection, Teresa--those things can be painful. Take care of yourself.

Arielle Lee Bair said...

I do like the new theme! Pretty and stylish.

I often read, but seldom comment.

Glad you're fighting the infection. Hope you're back to the blogging world soon!

Melissa Amateis said...

Like the new look! That's the one thing about going back to school that I would hate - all the assignments. If I could just sit in class and listen to the lectures, I'd be good. :-)

Doubtful Muse said...

I think it looks terrific! Hope your ear is all better now.

Lynn said...

Love the new look!

Glad you're feeling better. Sure wish I could quit being a poster child for NyQuil. ::koff koff::

Tess said...

Thanks, everyone :) Glad you like the new theme.

My ear is pretty much all better, which is nice. Just have one more day of drops (which I do NOT enjoy).

Kelly Boyce said...

I love the knew look! Feels very serene.

Cindy Procter-King said...

great picture!