courtesy of Kit :-)
Soundtrack of my Life
Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.
1. Opening credits: Manic Monday - The Bangles
2. Waking up: Our Love, Don't Throw it all Away - Andy Gibb
3. First day of school: The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
4. Fight song: Drive - The Cars
5. Breaking up: Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Bruce Cockburn
6. Happiness: Lost in Your Eyes - Jeff Healey Band (HONEST - this came up all by itself!!! It's a fantastic love song - have to let it play in its entirety)
7. Life’s okay: Ebudae - Enya
8. Mental breakdown: Mizerna Cicha (Meek and Mild) - Mazowsze & Slask (a Polish Christmas Carol - hmm, interesting)
9. Driving: Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
10. Flashback: Tell it to my Heart - Taylor Dayne
11. Getting back together: How Many - Luba
12. Wedding song: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - K.T. Tunstall (very ironic, if you listen to the lyrics)
13. Birth of first child: The Wedding Gift - Rawlins Cross
14. Final battle scene: Lothlorien - Enya (a less battle like song I can hardly imagine!)
15. Death scene: Take me to the River - Talking Heads
16. Funeral song: Dance With Life (The Brilliant Light) - Bryan Ferry (Again, I'm not kidding, this came up all by itself)
17. End credits: Pieces - Dan Powell (from the soundtrack of A Knight's Tale)
Kit finished by saying - "If you’re reading this, I’m tagging you! Let’s see it!"
Currently Reading: Dark Angels by Karleen Koen (an absorbing read)