Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Responding to Comments

Melissa - Thanks for offering to send me info on Digital History courses when you hear back from your prof :-) I'm going to explore it further when I have more time as well. Will send on anything I find

Melissa and Teresa - LOL re my green thumb. Mostly, it's luck. Sean and I have a very philosphical approach to gardening - dig hole, plop plant in, replace earth, water and see see what happens. Most of the time it works, but sometimes... That, and plenty of perennials. Hardy ones!!

Rene - I like the way that picture from the front of the house worked as well.

Larissa - yep, we got totally lucky with this back garden. We love it

Teresa (who really had best get on with her work)

Currently coming from my speakers: I Will Follow - U2 - Best of 1980-1990

No comments: