Friday, October 28, 2005

Quick post for today

We're off to Hershey this afternoon to get Halloween goodies for the kiddies, so I must be brief.

Yesterday I:
    a) finished incorporating Kate R's suggestions
    b) read over my cp's comments on my hero and let them start percolating

sooo, today, I have to work on the opening again. Funny how I think all it's going to take is to add a couple of little things - but little things are so important. Ya know?

We also went for a walk yesterday - it was cool, but the brisk air does make you walk faster!!

And thanks, everyone, for the continued support. Having a cheering section is great :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Last Chance Saloon
Link of the Day: FDin30D FAQ - Page 3
Currently coming from my speakers : All My Life - Aaron Neville; Linda Ronstadt - Cry Like a Rainstorm - Howl Like the Wind

No comments: