Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wallace and Gromit...

We went to see the movie last night and laughed till we all but cried. It is soooooo funny. And the bunnies are soooooo cute. Run, don't walk, to see this movie :-) Talk about laugh therapy!!

Well, my week didn't go quite as planned. Not that I failed miserably or anything, but I didn't accomplish quite as much as I'd hoped. Yesterday ended up a total write-off. I had to do my Enotes column in the morning, then back and cake and head off to the breast cancer fund raising potluck at our office. Then we went to the movie in the evening and by the time we got home, I only wanted to watch Heartbeat. It was cool and rainy here - not exactly an inspiring evening to write.

Hopefully I'll be able to schedule some writing time this weekend, though we've lots of outdoor chores to do - the garden needs cutting back and tidying.

We made plans yesterday for our next trip out West to start the serious planning for our move. Sean will stay longer than me - I don't want to leave the cats for more than 10 days or so and the business shouldn't be alone much longer either *g*. We can run most of it on the road, but the bookkeeping really can't be left alone for a long time. I'm still trying to decide what to do with the cats.

My original plan when we adopted these two was to start boarding them, so I didn't obsess about the house burning down while we were away. But Chloe has already had at least one turn in the shelter and I'm terrified of her thinking she's been abandoned again if we board her! I don't think Cleo will care much. Fellow cat lovers - what do you do?

Anyway I should get on with my day. This looks to be Sean's last free weekend, now the lockout is all but settled. He's looking forward to going back to work next week - we were at a party with his co-workers on Thursdy night and everyone is feeling the same way. Hardly a surprise. But until the ratification vote makes things official, I'm leaving the info in my sidebar. Not that I'm superstitious or anything.

Teresa

Currently Reading (and almost done): Still in My Heart by Kathryn Smith
Link of the Day: HyperHistory Online

No comments: