Thursday, November 03, 2005

Meme from Melissa

I reused some of Melissa's answers :-)

All about Me

Three screen names that you've had: LadyTess, Tess66, TessEck

Three things you like about yourself: Thoughtful, Supportive, Generous

Three things you don't like about yourself: My temper; I sometimes hold a grudge; my impatience with everyone on bad days

Three parts of your heritage: Polish, English, Portugese

Three things that scare you: fire, losing Sean, cancer

Three of your everyday essentials: dark chocolate, coffee, and a kiss from my husband

Three things you are wearing right now: red sweater, black fleece pants (from U Sask), red wool socks (it's chilly in the basement)

Three of your favorite songs: Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush, The Old Ways by Loreena McKennit, Trust Yourself by Blue Rodeo

Three things you want in a relationship: love, respect, support

Two truths and a lie: My desk is a mess, I love to clean, and I never swear while driving

Three things you can't live without: dark chocolate, books, Sean

Three places you want to go on vacation: England, Scotland, Poland

Three things you just can't do: serve a tennis ball, do anything involving spiders, drive a stick shift

Three kids' names: Isobel, Maria, Rose (we don't have children, but I'd have liked these names if we'd had girls)

Three things you want to do before you die: publish a book , get my motorcyle license, own a grand piano

Three celeb crushes: Christian Bale, James Purefoy, and Clive Owen

Three of your favourite musicians: Kate Bush, Blue Rodeo, U2

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: facial hair, eyes, chest hair

Three of your favourite hobbies: writing, gardening and reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now: finish editing book for the GH, take a vacation to England, move

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: historian, book editor, and teacher

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: definitely SF movies, not afraid to get my hands dirty, and watching motorcycle/car building shows on TV

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I baby talk to cats, squeal over babies and cry during certain episodes of M*A*S*H

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Annette, Margery, Gabrielle

Teresa

No comments: