Monday, November 07, 2005

My sweetie knows me so well...

Here's what he got me for my big day

Ultimate Disco (30th Anniversary Collection)

Yes, I admit it, I have a soft spot for disco. Can't listen to it all the time, but for dancing, working out or just fun, I like a little of that 70s, mirror ball music *g*. And Andy Gibb quickly replaced Shaun Cassidy on my bedroom wall as a young, impressionable teen. Still remember being so sad when he died suddenly in the late 80s (was it really 17.5 years ago?).

Also in my gift bag was Gone With the Wind, Collector's Edition. I've been a GWTW fan forever, and Sean knows this. I still prefer the book, but the film still sucks me in every time. Can hardly wait to curl up one cold winter after noon and lose myself in Scarlett and Rhett's story.

Well, I'd best go upstairs and check on the kitten. She touched the glass on the gas fireplace this evening and though her paws look ok, I still want to keep a close eye on her. Silly kitty.

And tomorrow I have to dive back into my ms.

Teresa
Currently coming from my speakers: Ladies Night - Kool & the Gang - Ultimate Disco: 30th Anniversary Collection Disc 2

No comments: