Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mozart!!

I've been hearing his music at various points this morning, so I figured I'd offer an official birthday wish :-) I played piano when I was younger and at one point came close to mastering Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, which was kinda cool. His range was incredible! I think I'll dig out the soundtrack from Amadeus and put it in the CD player today.

Yesterday I ended up a) searching for truck campers on the internet (yet another option we're considering) and b) cleaning and organizing the kitchen cupboards. It took a good couple of hours just to do the cupboards. But at least I wasn't running the steam cleaner like Sean. But the carpets are now clean as well. We're both busy tonight, so had to do extra work yesterday afternoon. On tap for me today is dusting the walls! Thank goodness for Swiffer on a Stick *g*.

Needless to say, my writing fell right by the wayside. But I'm going to see my cps today, so hope to get some brainstorming done with them. I've accepted that until the house sells, my writing will move to the back burner. Just can't be helped.

Happy Friday, everyone :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Symptoms of Withdrawal by Christopher Kennedy Lawford
Link of the Day: Marrying Mozart by Stephanie Cowell (in honour of the aforementioned birthday)

No comments: