Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm a beagle...

yep - according to the quiz at Gone to the Dogs.com, I'm a beagle. LOL. Margaret pointed the way to the quiz - it's kinda cool, though the sound effects freaked Chloe out, so I had to turn my speakers right down. Poor kitty!

In other news, I did more FD work yesterday morning, making notes on the opening scenes and also brainstormed some titles for this story. Still haven't quite found the one I like yet.

In the afternoon, we went to look at fifth-wheels. They're kinda cool! Some are more spacious than others. We'll have to see what's in our price range over the next coupla months. I certainly haven't ruled out the option after seeing them :-)

I may need to make myself a latte this morning. I woke up about 3:20 and it took me a while to go back to sleep :-( Yeah, I could sleep in, but I try to keep to a pretty regular schedule. Maybe a trip to the gym this afternoon will help. It's been a while since we've been there, so I'm thinking it will.

We're expecting more snow tomorrow! That's after a warm day today. Strange, strange weather - that's for sure.

Anyway, Sean's now reading the news, so I'm going to finish here and listen to my sweetie :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Research Stuff
Link of the Day: Ten Minutes to Glory: Your Editor/Agent Pitch - by Laurie Campbell

No comments: