Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quick Tuesday post...

I've lots to do today, and not a lot of time to do it, so I can't spend too long here. And, of course, it's raining. I'd much rather stay home and write, but these things won't get done unless I do them, so I don't have much choice. And if I scoot now, I should still have some time left for that last little bit of work on WTHR when I get home :-)

Yesterday, however, was gorgeous. Sean had fixed up our bicycles on Saturday, so yesterday we put them in the truck and drove until we found a good place to park, then set off on a little ride. Went to a great little village called Roberts Creek and parked our bikes near the beach. I have a gallery of pics set up at livejournal.

Glad you enjoyed my photos from the rest of the weekend. Yes, it is gorgeous up here and we were so lucky to get such great weather too.

However, since you had a pic of Cleo yesterday, you get one of Chloe today:



Teresa

Currently Reading: Contest entries
Link of the Day: Ottawa Romance Writers' Sweet or Spicy Conference
Bonus link of the day: ORWA president Annette McCleave on Writing Synopses

No comments: