Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Camping prep...

Yep, that's what I've been up to today - shopping for our camping trip. Which meant time at both the grocery store and wine/beer store :-) Our camper has a good sized fridge which means we can take lots of supplies with us, including the makings for s'mores. Yummm.

The above mentioned sticky treat explains my trip to the gym this morning and the one I'm planning for Friday morning *g*.

My writing work today was more focussed on the agent side of things, namely reading through Miss Snark's Crapometer. I'm hoping I'll get lots more done tomorrow, in between loads of laundry. And a trip to buy food for the cats (they'll need it while we're gone). But next week I'm going to be knuckling under properly.

Oh, right, that reminds me, I also joined RWA Online today. Have been going back and forth on it for a while, and figured I'd take the plunge and see what it's all about and if it will suit me. If I find I don't like it, I just won't renew in January.

That's it for today, folks :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Marian Keyes' Is Anybody Out There?
Link of the Day: SFWA's Writing Articles

No comments: