Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

I can't believe there's so much to do!! I thought I had Christmas under control, but apparently I don't. So I'm trying to do many things at once. Does this happen to you too?

We retrieved our Christmas decor from storage yesterday, so when my in-laws decorate, we'll be able to add a few of our favourite treasures. Sean's trying to figure out a way to string a few more lights outside our cabin. Of course it's now rainy here, which means all the snow will be gone soon. But that's ok with me.

I'm working on various things to do with both my French Rev mss. Plus I still have yet to write those reviews. Hmmm. Guess I should quit blogging and get back to work!!

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
Also Currently Reading: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Currently Knitting: Christmas gifts!
Link of the Day: MacroHistory

No comments: