Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snow!

We had snow the other night and woke up yesterday to this:

Posted by Picasa

and later in the morning saw this:



My deer friend came back!





What I saw while driving back from Nia:



The house with sun-tipped trees in the background:



You can see more pics in my Picasa album.

We're supposed to get more snow/rain today. And glad as I am to see snow now, I'd rather see it in time for Christmas, but as I've learned here on the Coast, that is a crap shoot!

No writing over the last couple of days. I'm completely stuck and have to research a couple of things. And need to brainstorm some scenes. So this year's NaNo won't be quite as successful as last year's, but it still got me started on this ms, which is further along than I was before, so I'm not complaining.

I'm off to do errands now, before the weather gets any worse!

Teresa

4 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Oh wow - your house just looks absolutely gorgeous with that snow. Can I come visit? ;-)

We're supposed to get snow here this weekend. I hope it snows for Christmas - I desperately want a white Christmas this year!

Hayley said...

I wanna live in your house it looks fantastic!

Madge G. Sinclair said...

Wow, those photos are lovely. You know I love history too, and I love BC Canada. I retired from teaching Art History ten years ago, so now I sit at home, read, and I go to lunch with my crazy girlfriends. One of these days I'll travel up to Canada again, but not until summer. At my age, I can't risk even going to the mailbox in the dead of winter!

Rene said...

I love those pictures. And that's about as close to snow as I want to get.