Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quick Update...

Thanks for all the sympathy and comments over the last few days :-) Much appreciated :-)

My shoulder is still pretty sore. Typing isn't so much the problem, it's using the mouse and I discovered early on that Dragon NS isn't great at taking voice commands for the computer. So I'm still trying to be good and devoting my limited computer time to work associated with my mss. I received a mercifully quick form rejection from the first query I sent out, so am now putting together partials for those agents who allow you to send a query letter + chaps directly to them via a website form. Those should go out Monday or Tuesday.

It's a beautiful day here, so we're walking over to the property in a few minutes to take measurements for the site plan. The driveway is now in and the foundation hole mostly excavated!!! Pics to come soon.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: One More Time by Claire Cross
Also Currently Reading: The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair
Link of the Day: The Gab Wagon (group blog - lots of fun)

No comments: