Thursday, March 10, 2005

A really bad start to the day...

I discovered I've lost my memory key. And I've no idea HOW I managed it. It was with me at the office on Monday and I was certain I'd put it in the zipped pocket in my purse to bring home. But when I went to get it this morning.... it wasn't there. I dumped my purse and my briefcase, but still can't find it. Haven't even been anywhere that I'd have opened that particular pocket in my purse.

So now I'm totally bummed. I only got it a couple of weeks ago - it was a 500 MB one and now it's GONE. Arrrggghhhhh. With my mss on it, no less. Though mostly they're in WriteWayPro format, so pretty much unreadable for most people. Though I think the setup files might have been on there too *sigh*. Sometimes I HATE techonology.

Teresa

************************************

UPDATE - I FOUND IT!!!!!!

Phew - talk about relief. I suddenly remembered I'd been wearing my burgundy fleece in the basement the other day, instead of the black one. So I checked the pockets and there it was.

Course now I wonder where my memory is going, cause I could have sworn I hadn't taken it out of my purse on Tuesday morning. But obviously I did.

Ok - now I can get on with the rest of my day. Poor dh took the brunt of this - the man is a saint for putting up with me!!!!

Teresa

1 comment:

Larissa Ione said...

Yay! Glad you found it. Things like that just make me sick to my stomach.

Ooh--just got an email that you posted in my blog. Good luck with your revisions!