Monday, February 27, 2006

Cat pics and more...

Here are some cute cat pics, taken over the last couple of days. I can't help but snap shots of them whenever they do something cute *g* - click to see a larger version:














Other than that, I've been working on stuff for the move today. And my expenses for our taxes. I start every new year vowing I'll keep better track, and in 2005 I did a little better, using the Expense feature in my Palm, but I'm still scrambling to get the last few things entered *sigh*. Poor Sean, he has the patience of a saint when it comes to me and my less than organized ways.

I have to admit this morning that I played around with Google Pages, and created a little site for myself there, where I'm going to post some of my history related articles. I figure this is a good way to archive them, just in case something happens. I have so much stuff backed up, but what with the move, I'm even more nervous than usual about losing things.

Speaking of the move, considering the weather here today (windchill somewhere around -30ºC) and the weather out there (about +10ºC), I'm having absolutely no doubts about what we're doing. The next couple of months will be tough, but I've had enough of winter!!!

My writing is on hold for today - we have errands to run after Sean gets up from his post work nap, but I hope to get some work done tomorrow, at least a little, once I've done my set moving-related and business related tasks. And I have a writers group meeting Wednesday evening, which means I'll take something along to read aloud.

And one more Earthquake related note - Sean found the link to his report on the even stronger one we had here back in 2002. If you've ever wondered what my dh sounds like on air, you can listen to him here - click on the Audio Report in the top right-hand corner of the story. You'll need RealPlayer or another audio plug-in.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review
Also Currently Reading: finally finishing Pandora's Breeches by Patricia Fara
Link of the Day: The British Empire

No comments: