Friday, February 17, 2006

It's a wild and crazy morning...

here in Eastern Ontario. Over the last 24 hours we've had snow, freezing rain, rain, then more freezing rain and now snow and winds gusting up to 55 kph! (See pics in the post below) The cold wind is because Sean and I are going out to dinner tonight - walking to the restaurant nearest us. Our fave. One of the things about living here I'll really miss.

Glad y'all liked the photo of the kitties :-) And yes, they're sweet and adorable. When they're not tearing around the house after each other like little speed demons! Up and over the furniture etc.

In writing news, I got more work done yesterday on my Summaries - typed in some of the stuff I'd written by hand and added some extra as well as coming up with a new chart for the Romance Thread, dividing the main points of the romance by Act. And I added the FDin30D Formatted Capsule Template to my notecards in WriteWayPro.

Last night I finished The Bride Ship *sniff*. It was soooooo wonderful. Really, I didn't want the story to end!!! I wish I could put my finger on what made it so special - partly it was the setting, but there was something intangible, especially about the hero and heroine, that just sucked me right into the story and made me never want to leave! Deb is a great writer - if you've never tried one of her books, I highly recommend you pick up this one and see for yourself :-)

I blognapped the following from Lynn:







Teresa will have to write:








I will not lie on the ground and tell people they don't want to know why I'm lying there








'What will you have to write on the chalk board?' at QuizGalaxy.com

and


Teresa --

[noun]:

A master blogger



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Hmm, looks like I'm well on my way, considering all the blogs I already have *g*.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Teresa

Link of the Day: My pbwiki (yeah, like I NEED another way to procrastinate, but hey, it looks fun)

No comments: