Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A series of Fours

Rene tagged me yesterday :-)

Four Jobs I've Had
Camp Counsellor
Library Assistant
Teaching Assistant
Buyer's Assistant


Four Places I've Lived
Ottawa
Kingston
British Columbia (in the very near future)


Four Movies I Watch Over and Over
A Knight's Tale
The Princess Bride
Lady Jane
Shaun of the Dead


Four Places I've Vacationed
England
Bahamas
Maritimes
Saskatchewan


Four Favorite Dishes
Lasagna
Tortilla Chips and Guac
Carrot Curry Soup
Saag Chicken


Four Sites I Visit Daily
Single Number Reach (to pick up our company's messages/faxes)
Google
Blogger
RWA listservs


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
England
France
British Columbia
Bermuda


Four TV Shows I Love
House
The West Wing
Law Order (esp CI now Chris Noth is back)
Heartbeat

Like Kelly, I'll leave y'all to tag yourselves, as I think most people I know have already been tagged :-)

Teresa


Currently Reading: The Bride Ship by Deb Hale
Link of the Day: Why history and all that is a Good Thing (article at BBC History Magazine)

No comments: