Thursday, August 18, 2005

Quick post

This post has to be quick. I just wasted over half an hour trying to figure out WHY the background over at my research blog isn't working *sigh*. I got it to work with one image, but it was too overpowering, so all I did was change the .gif number to another over at my server, but it won't come up. Arrrrgggghh.

Anyway, no more time to waste.

What did I do yesterday? Entered all the changes I made Tuesday, battled with my printer (don't ask), reviewed a couple more scenes and now have to decide which to insert into my partial and where, to give the best hook for chapter three. Hmmmmm.

Last night I went to my local writers group and read some more of my polished chapter 2 and got some great feedback. Also saw a friend of mine I haven't seen since June! She's pregnant and was having terrible nausea - it's so great to see her up and about again :-)

Below is another vacation photo:




I took it on the way down the highway to the ferry terminal. It's way more impressive in person - our little digital camera can't quite capture it. But you can still see how gorgeous the mountains are.

Must dash!! More changes to input (from those extra scenes) and stuff to mull over. Will have research day tomorrow, so might not post again till Saturday.

Teresa
Currently coming from my speakers: I Want to Come Over - Melissa Etheridge - Your Little Secret

No comments: