Melissa tagged me, so here goes:
1) I used to read the back of the cereal box on the kitchen table while eating breakfast.
2) I'll read almost anything - but I prefer romance, historical fiction and mysteries.
3) I arrange my romance collection by time period/author.
4) One of the best parts of a vacation for me is how much reading I get to do - I usually get through 2 or 3 books, depending on how long we're gone.
5) I read Gone with the Wind in Grade 7 and Pride and Prejudice in Grade 8 - without a teacher asking me to *g*.
6) I love non-fiction history books (qu'elle surprise) - especially the kind I can dip into and pull out cool history facts.
7) I've started to share my fave books with my older niece. Last year I sent her the first in the All of a Kind Family series and when we were visiting, noticed it was well-read. It's so much fun introducing her to books I loved as a child.
8) When I finish reading a really good book, I find I can't start anything else for a day or two. I think it's still cause I'm in the world of the really good book (this happened the other day when I finished The Other Side of the Story).
9) I have tons of bookmarks and love to buy them - for myself and for others.
10) My dh and I often read at the table - even bought book weights to hold our books open while we eat.
I now tag Kelly, Margaret and Tess H.
Currently Reading: The Christmas Visit Anthology
Link of the Day: History on the Net