Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged!!

Margaret tagged me again - and THIS time I noticed right away :-)

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Go to Poland
2. Revisit England
3. Ride a horse
4. Have a manuscript published
5. Get my motorcycle license
6. Buy a piano (and return to playing it)
7. Drive all the way across Canada

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Drive stick shift cars
2. Draw (with any semblance of skill)
3. Stop writing
4. Watch the episode of M*A*S*H when Col Blake dies without crying
5. Start my day without coffee
6. Exercise without my MP3 player (and fully charged batteries)
7. Resist going for a walk on a beautiful day

My Spouse
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse (romantic interest, best friend, whomever, not necssarily in this order):

1. His smile
2. His eyes
3. His generosity (to everyone, not just me *g*)
4. His handyman skills
5. His dedication to family
6. His interest in history
7. The way he hugs me

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Cleo - get off the counter/out of the sink/off my head!
2. Darn
3. Wow!
4. Cool
5. You're kidding me
6. May I have a Grande, non-fat, 1 pump hazelnut latté, please
7. I love you/too

Seven Books (or series) I Love (I've borrowed a few from Margaret):
1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond, by Elizabeth George Speare
2. The Secret Garden, by Frances Hodgson Burnett
3. The School at the Chalet (and the 51 books that followed), by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer
4. Katherine, by Anya Seton
5. The Falcons of Montabard, by Elizabeth Chadwick
6. The Wheel of Fortune, by Susan Howatch
7. A Century of November, by WD Wetherell

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again (once more, borrowing a few from Margaret *g*):
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. A Room with a View
3. A Knight's Tale
4. Lady Jane
5. Casablanca (though I still tear up during the Marseillaise scene - it was my dad's fave part of the movie)
6. Gone with the Wind
7. Shaun of the Dead

Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged):
1. Melissa
2. Rene
3. Kelly
4. Annette
5. Teresa H
6. Margery
7. Kathryn

Enjoy!

Teresa

No comments: