Sunday, October 22, 2006

Back up and running...

thanks to Sean!! I found the info, but he actually figured out a couple of other issues that kept me from fixing the problem myself. So by 8:30 this morning, my computer was back to its normal self and I began backing up everything I hadn't copied over during the last couple of weeks. Talk about a relief!! I also printed out the most important notes to add to my story binder, just in case something goes nuts with the computer again. I'll have to remember to do that from now on!

Later this afternoon we're going to walk over to our house site and take some measurements :-) It's a gorgeous day here, bright, sunny and about 14ยบ - perfect for a little hike.

Not much else new to report - I'll be back on track with my planning work for NaNo starting tomorrow.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Deceived by Nicola Cornick
Link of the Day: Jann Arden's Website (not fully Firefox compatible)

No comments: