Thursday, October 26, 2006

A quick post...

I was going to post about complex characterization (using Tommy Gavin as my example), but I'm starting late today, so that will have to wait.

I'm late for a good reason, however. I went to a Nia class this morning with my mother-in-law. And had a fantastic time! I'm definitely going back :-)

Yesterday I managed to work out a couple of tricky plotting points and started a detailed timeline for Henri and Madeleine. That will definitely help when it comes to writing next month.

Thanks so much for all your support re NaNo!! I really appreciate it.

And Annette, I LOVED the original BG as well, but, as the song said, find this one somewhat better. Still, can't beat the old show for camp and fun :-)

The girls did pretty well at the vet, but both are a little subdued today after the vaccinations. Cleo has even had her meds to help, but she's still sleepy. Then again, that could just be because of the rainy, dark weather. They're snuggled together on Sean's lumberjack shirt.



Very cute!

See y'all tomorrow :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review
Currently Knitting: a scarf
Link of the Day: Regency Cate's Surrey Conference report

No comments: