Monday, September 12, 2005

It's in the mail!!!!

Yep, I finally dropped that partial in the postbox this afternoon. Always an awful feeling, wondering if there's a typo somewhere (like the first page), but if I don't send it out, I can't possibly sell it *g*.

Now I have to write my book reviews for this quarter, then start serious work on the rest of my ms. Will need to sit down and draw up a detailed plan of attack. No more excuses! Sean's almost done reading it, so I'll have his comments to work with as well.

On the cat front, Chloe is now on antibiotics for her upper respiratory problem - the vet says it's not in her lungs, only her nose, so that's a good thing. Now we just have to get the pills into her *sigh*. At least the vet gave her the first one, so hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. Poor baby had a fever by this morning. But so many people I talk to say this happens to cats from the Humane Society - I guess there's so many of them in there they pass things around really easily.

Cleo passed her exam with flying colours - bouncing around the room (almost into the garbage can at one point) - the experience exhausted her though. She's been sleeping all afternoon. Kittens lead such a wonderful life.

Now if Sean and I could just shake whatever nasty virus has a hold of us....

Teresa

Just Finished Reading: Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes
About to Start Reading: One Night of Scandal by Nicola Cornick

No comments: