Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thanks for all the congrats on the partial :-)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and congratulated me on finally getting that partial into the post!!! It's great to get so much encouragement and support. Will let you know how it goes.

My partial is also going to an author (I'm not sure who yet) - my prize for finishing second in my chapter contest in June :-) Finalists have the summer to make changes based on the judges' remarks.

And don't forget, if you haven't been by yet, to stop by the Auction for Larissa. Day 1 items are winding down now, so get your bids in! Steph reports that Larissa and her family are on their way to Washington State now, where they're relocating for the interim.

Teresa

Link of the Day: Ways to Help the Romance Community affected by Katrina

No comments: