Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yesterday's Progress...

So I managed to get a decent amount of work done yesterday. Read through all of Sean's comments (he had some great suggestions) and made notes. Then I wrote out long hand exactly what I wanted to get done with the ms and made some lists up of things that need to be done. Also made up file folders for all the info I want to keep with me and printed off chronologies etc. AND found out that humidors did indeed exist in the eighteenth century! Tracked down a pic of one at an online antiques site. Cool, huh?

So I'm more organized than before, but not quite there yet. Still, at least I DID something, rather than just and procrastinating.

For today, I have to make a copy of my word list, to keep on file (just in case, heaven forbid, I lose the notebook it's in) - that's the list I worked on in the spring, noting the dates certain words came into usage. LOTS of work I'd hate to lose. And I think I'm going to go back to some of my First Draft forms and fill some more stuff in.

Tonight we have our bookclub meeting at a local pub - it's a beautiful day here today, so we're hoping to get a seat out on the patio. Ok, well, Sean and I discussed this and hope the others are amenable *g*.

Now, I'm going over to Age of Enlightenment to update it, which I haven't done in a while. Tomorrow I'll update my Research blog. Then it's down to work!!


Teresa

Currently Reading: My crit partner's ms - Thirteen
Link of the Day: Auction for Larissa - Last Day Today!

No comments: