Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Some progress

Well, can't say I'm going quite as well as Kelly is, but still, I managed to get some work done yesterday once I got home from the office. I rewrote a scene and, in doing so, discovered that maybe I should change its location and the pov character. So today I'll rework it again. But that's ok. I love when ideas are generated by the rewriting process. Figure it makes the ms stronger in the end.

I did spend some time online yesterday reseach stuff and not quite finding the answers I wanted. Sean suggested maybe I just move the characters to a different room. Hand slapped forehead. Duh! My research books have way more info on galleries in country houses than on conservatories. So Adrian and Cécile are on the move *g*.

We had a really quiet Halloween night last night. I've already separated out the chocolate from the filler candy . Not sure what we'll do with it all - there's no way I'm dragging a big bag of candy across the country next spring. The chocolate, OTOH, will be gone by Christmas!

Well, I'd best get on with my work . I'm sleepy today, cause the kitten woke me up early this morning by prancing around on the bookcase in the bedroom and knocking quarters into the laundry basket. Good thing she's soooooooo cute!!

Teresa

Currently Reading (and about to finish): Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes
Also Currently Reading: Life in the English Country House by Mark Girouard
Link of the Day: The Secret Formula of Romance Fiction by Deborah Hale
Currently Listening to: The Current with Anna Maria Tremonti on CBC Radio One


No comments: