Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hmm, so THIS is the kind of writer I am...

Nienke posted her results and a link to this last week:







What kind of writer are you?




You're a Narrative writer!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Got lots of my handwritten notes typed in yesterday, including most of my Story Evolution sheet. More work to do today, though I think the garden also needs weeding. Hmmmm. What to do, what to do?

I'm also playing around with some new software - The PageFour Notebook. It has tabbed windows, which is way cool. Better for planning and organizing than for writing - I still prefer WWP for that. But still, definitely useful :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Books for research and review
Link of the Day: The Tyee Books Blog

No comments: