Monday, February 13, 2006

Currently...


Tess posted this yesterday, so I figured I'd give it a whirl today:

current clothing: My USask black fleece pants, red long-sleeved t-shirt, black cotton cardigan and socks
current hair: brown, curly and badly in need of a cut
current mood: sleepy
current refreshment: coffee, black and strong
current annoyance: that I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep
current avoidance: laundry
current smell: Freeman papaya shampoo
current thing you ought to be doing: working on my characters' timeline
current thing or things on your wall: calendar, framed pictures, bulletin board with photos of my dh and me and other inspirational stuff for my writing (photos, quotes etc)
current IM/person you're talking to: I don't do IM - would get waaaaay carried away with it if I did *g*
current jewelry: wedding ring, engagement ring, double heart ring I found in a pool when I was a kid (no-one claimed it)
current book: The Bride Ship by Deb Hale - the wonderful story is rolling right along.
current worry: where do I start?
current favorite celebrity: Canadian women's hockey team
current obsession: getting our stuff ready to pack!
current love: you mean other than my dh? anything dark chocolate
current longing: to be able to click my heels three times and have everything moved to BC
current disappointment: that I didn't get to go skating on the weekend
current lyric in your head: Hmm, nothing going through there right now!
current music: nothing right now - I'll probably pop a CD in later
current favorite book: see Current Book
current favorite movie: Pride Prejudice 3
current wish: that we finalize our house-building plan soon :-)
current happy thing: kitties sleeping on my desk - Chloe has her paw around Cleo - everyone say "awwwwwww"
current undergarments: Hmm, now that's just a tad TOO private!
current desktop picture: pic of the house we want to build
current plans for tonight/weekend: not sure yet - it all depends on what I get done today :-)


So what are you currently doing?


Teresa :-)

Link of the Day: Women Who Ruled: Queens, Goddesses, Amazons 1500-1650

No comments: