Friday, February 17, 2006

Responding to Comments

Melissa wrote: What a cute pic! We had to banish our kitty out to the garage last night because my cold must have been making me very vulnerable to my allergies - I was sneezing up a storm around her.

Glad you got the truck! And my husband makes those Tim the Tool Man noises all the time. It's a guy thing that I doubt I'll ever understand.

---
Oh, poor kitty. But understandable, considering your cold! Glad my dh isn't the only one to make those ToolMan noises!!


Larissa wrote: Aww...how cute! I just love pictures like that!
---
Yeah - often they look adorable like that UNTIL they hear the shutter open, then they move *g*.


Gabrielle wrote: Oh, they're so sweet!
---
I know! It's so great they've become such fast friends. Will make travelling with them in a cage for 10 days much easier!!


Kelly wrote: I agree Tess. I thought it impossible for her to outdo The Carpetbagger which was my personal fave, but I think she may just have done it. And she mentions Sir Robert has two brothers. I hope that means we get their storie too! I'm about 3 chapters from the end and I can't wait to get home at the end of the day and read it.
---
So - did you finish it? What did you think of the end? I too would love to read about Robert's brothers.


Gina wrote: They are adorable! My kitties are too big or too old to jump up on anything but the bed or sofa these days and it's a good thing. I still get hair in the keyboard, though, because I always use my laptop in bed.

Is that a picture of Good Queen Bess in the background?

---
LOL re the hair. Yeah, we get it everywhere too. In fact, we still find fur from our OTHER cats, though they've been gone quite a while now!

Yep, it's Bess - a little tray with her pic on it. Have on of her daddy as well. Sean's late grandmother gave me them when she moved to a nursing home about 11 years ago. She knew I'd appreciate them.

Teresa :-)

No comments: