Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Responding to comments from yesterday...

Kelly said, "Thanks for the synopsis article link. I need all the help I can get with them!"

You're welcome :-) I know I always need help with synopses *g*.



Melissa said, "I love brainstorming and figuring out all the little details. Even though it's frustrating and hard sometimes, it's still worth it in the end.

I'd say that trying to include every chapter in your synopsis is a mistake, especially if you're writing a very short synopsis."



Yep, brainstorming sure is fun. And glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about synopses.



Lynn said, "You have a black and white fur notebook? I bet that's more inspirational than mine. Mine says "diaper and feeding schedule" on the cover. I needed a notebook and it was the only one I could find after my husband took all my new spiral notebooks to our storage unit."


LOL - the notebook has black and white fur from young Cleo the kitty sitting on it!!! Nothing more exotic than that *g*. Apparently my powers of description need sharpening :-)


Annette said, "I don't think of synopses being written by chapter; I tend to write them by major turning point. I suspect that would mean most of my chapters are referenced, but definitely not all."


That's how I tend to do it too. Big relief, I suddenly thought I'd been doing things way wrong forever!!



Teresa :-)

No comments: