Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I found an evening bag...

and it will work perfectly! Holds the Epipen and my camera plus a lipstick. Not sure about a compact, but that's ok. I can survive if my nose gets a tad shiny *g*.

Found it at a cute little store in Gibsons called Candy-O. There was another really nice pink leather purse there, but I resisted the urge to buy it. Especially as I already have a pink summer purse!

The rehearsal is tonight, followed by dinner. Then the wedding is Friday. Hardly seems possible it's all about to happen! Should be fun.

Next week I intend to get back to work on my ms. I did do some work on it last week, using a little of what I learned from Barbara Kyle in her workshop on Storylining (she spoke at an ORWA meeting late last year). I figure there's still stuff percolating even while I'm caught up in the wedding whirlwind.

Hope everyone is keeping well :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Madame de Staël: An Extraordinary Life by Maria Fairweather
Link of the Day: Marjorie's daughter found safe and sound

No comments: