Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A sunny Wednesday morning...

It's a beautiful day here today - sunny and cool right now, but with promises of highs in the low 20s C. Just the kind of day to sit outside and work on my ms. I think I might just do that after running errands and other such stuff this morning.
 
I'm trying out a new blog editor today. Not sure I'll really abandon wbloggar, but I figured I'd give this one a try, just for fun. Cause, yanno I LOVE software :-)
 
Yesterday I ended up reading bits and pieces from my time travel ms. And have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. It's actually better than I remembered. Of course, I noticed lots of little things and started mentally editing. But what I didn't do was try to rip it up or stuff it far underneath the bed for the cats to sleep on.
 
Does this happen to you when you pull out something you haven't looked at in a while? Are you surprised by the quality of your own writing? Just curious.
 
And here's the latest in my series of cute cat photos. I walked into our bedroom/office yesterday afternoon to see this:



Isn't she adorable? She even stayed there while I grabbed the camera and snapped the shot.
 
Teresa
 
Currently Reading: Madame de Staël: An Extraordinary Life
Powered By Qumana

No comments: