Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back to reality....
Well, I really can't put it off much longer. But it's not easy, I admit, getting back to work. Does anyone else find this? Though I came back inspired to work, I'm still having trouble actually putting my nose to that grindstone. Partly it's because I'm in the office this week, where it's harder to concentrate on writing as I have to pay attention to the office work first. But it's also hard to work after spending time talking to people and being so sociable :-) I love being sociable *g*.

Anyone have any tips for me? If so, I'd love to hear them!

And speaking of official work, there are accounting entries that need to be made, so I'd best stop procrastinating *g*.

Teresa

1 comment:

Amie Stuart said...

The best advice I can give is take it a page at a time. If i feel stuck, sometimes pen and paper and just some notes about what's coming up next help a lot too. Good luck!