Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back from the gym

Yep, we headed off there early this morning so Sean could fit a workout in before going to work. Other than me forgetting the combination to my new lock and having to call my m-i-l for help (fortunately I'd left the numbers somewhere I could direct her to easily) and then later scraping my knee on the console of the recumbent bike, things went pretty well. Of course, I still think my fave part was hitting the Starbucks afterwards *g*.

Thanks for all the sympathy. I know y'all know how it feels. And at least we have lots of photos of him doing cute things to remember him by :-)

In writing news, I made those changes to the last two scenes of WTHR and sent them off to my friend. And I found a fun meme through my friends page on my LJ the other day and posted it there. If you're interested, hop on over to see it.

On today's agenda is the judging I need to finish up and some more work on my query letter.

See y'all tomorrow :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Link of the Day: Spartacus Educational site (lots of history)

No comments: