Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A brief update

I'm battling insomnia again *sigh*. Not fun. Have to force myself to work soon. Arrggh. We had a meeting this morning, so by the time we got home, had lunch etc.

On our way back I did manage to pick up a copy of Writing Magazine - the issue featuring a profile Kate Allan :-) Our copies here across the pond run at least two months behind.
And it's a tad dear, so I only buy a copy once every months. Couldn't miss this one, though

What with sleep problems, etc, looks like I'm going to have to push back my completion date for this stage of the revisions to Thursday pm. Still doable and I won't really be that far behind.

In other news, we went and played trivia again last night. Our team made a good comeback after a lousy first round, tied for first, then lost the tie-breaker.

Well, I'd best open WriteWayPro and make some attempt to get at least a little work done today. It's another hot, smoggy one - a good afternoon to spend in the cool basement. Though methinks I see a trip to DQ after dinner tonight

See y'all soon

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Queen's Man by Terri Brisbin
Link of the Day: Jennifer Lindsay.com (Kate Allan and her writing partner Michelle Styles)

Currently coming from my speakers: Don't Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits

1 comment:

Melissa Amateis said...

My office is in the cool basement...which is good sometimes and sometimes not. I sometimes feel like I'm in a hole (which, technically, I guess I am!) and cut off from the world. I've tried to make it homey-looking - a lamp, carpet, some knick-knacks - but that water heater and furnace unit in the corner just don't do much for the place. :-)