Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday, Monday

Yeah, I'm a Mamas and Papas fan *g*.

As you can see from my Unky Moods mood, I'm feeling the effects of a busy, busy weekend. We were out all three nights, and yesterday during the day. Not that it wasn't a lot of fun, but I also made the mistake of drinking too much coffee yesterday, so couldn't sleep much last night.

On the other hand it's a gorgeous day here today, so I can't really complain.

I do, however, need a swift kick up my (insert your preferred word here) as far as my ms goes. I'm kinda frozen and overwhelmed. Ya know the feeling? So much to do? FDin30D has helped to an extent, but with National closing in on me, I'm getting panicky. And find myself procrastinating way too much. Any tips?


Teresa

Really Almost Finished Reading: Pandora's Breeches by Patricia Fara
Link of the Day: Historical Novel Society

2 comments:

Silma said...

Gimme "California Dreaming" any time. *lol*

Melissa Amateis said...

Where are you stuck at? Is it a particular scene giving you fits? Did you try writing it in a different POV? That sometimes helps me out.