Sunday, April 02, 2006

Georgian Bay in the spring...

Sean took this yesterday afternoon and send it to me:






Isn't it lovely?

He made it as far as Wawa last night and went to bed early, so he could be back on the road by 6am this morning. At this point I'm guessing he's about half-way to Thunder Bay, but hopes to make it to Winnipeg by this evening.

Meanwhile, here on the homefront, Madeline and I had a lovely dinner and a good old-fashioned natter :-) I was in bed by 10:30, watching the boys on American Chopper and by midnight, both cats were on the bed with me. Unfortunately, Chloe decided to get up at 5:30, which, with the time change, means I didn't get much sleep. Oh well - it's a beautiful day here today, so I'm sure I won't suffer too much.

Happy Sunday!

Teresa

No comments: