Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GH Scores...

So I finally opened the envelope, just before we went for dinner. The judges either loved or hated my entry - 3, 3.5, 7, 7.5, 8 - which put my overall score in the lower half, despite the fact that three of the judges obviously liked what they read. I've heard of other people who had this happen this year as well. But I'm not dwelling on that. Only on the fact I got three really good scores :-)

I've heard that having a strong voice, one people react to either positively or negatively, is actually a good thing. Two years ago my scores were all in the middle range. Very interesting.

Well, I'd best go move the (now empty) recycling boxes from the end of the driveway. Oops - just made it in time as Sean got back with the Starbucks coffee - he has to back the camper up and it's easier without blue boxes scattered in his way.

Anyway, now he's back, I'd best sign off and get ready to resume last minute stuff. By 8:30, the kitties and I will be ensconsed in the camper again.

Teresa :-)

No comments: