Thursday, April 27, 2006

Got dem empty house blues...

yep - it's kinda weird, rattling around in this place with no furniture etc. The cats have adjusted, though - this morning we could hear them running, jumping and skidding around on the hardwood with complete abandon *g*.

Thanks, everyone, for the support and encouragement re my GH scores :-) I really appreciate all the kind words. And really, I'm fine. I met with my local writers group for dinner and drinks last night, and they were all shocked by those low scores. Far more so than me *g*.

Kelly tagged me with the following fun meme:

Six minutes to yourself - how would you spend them: Sipping a hot, non-fat, one pump hazelnet latte.

Six bucks to spend right now - how would you spend it: A bag of Brookside Chocolate Covered Cranberries

Six items you'd leave behind if your house were on fire: (1) Every bad picture I ever took (2) my makeup (good excuse to get new stuff) (3) my dressy clothes (4) my hairdryer (5) every knick knack I ever owned and kept for whatever reason (6) all the dust bunnies under the bed

Six items you'd grab if your house were on fire: (1) My husband (2) my cats (3) my reference books (4) my purse (which has my backup thumb drives) (5) my photo albums (6) the little girl and boy statue my dad brought back for me on a business trips years ago.

Six words you love: Sweetie, let's go out for dinner.

Six things you want to accomplish before you leave the earthly plane: (1) Make writing my career (2) travel extensively through Europe (3) get our house built (4) get my motorcycle license (5) ski an expert run at Whistler (6) watch my nieces and nephews grow up.

Six people I tag: Annette, Rene, Sarah J, Brenda, Nienke, Janna

No comments: