Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's getting pretty real now...

Yep, there's no doubt we're moving *g*. Sean is taking our old spare room bed and his late grandmothe's old couch (sniff) to the Goodwill today, along with more books I'm dumping and other assorted stuff. And most of my office is in boxes, except for the absolute essentials. Plus I made the last reservation we'd need along the road in just over two weeks.

Sean's job is News Director at CKAY on the Sunshine Coast. It's a brand new station, not quite on the air yet - that happens in late May. He's excited and really looking forward to working there.

I've one last RTTA entry to judge. My wrists are so sore these days, so I'll be glad when it's done. Will have to take a couple of hours out on Friday or Saturday to type in my comments.

The kitties are starting to get a little suspicious and confused. Not sure what they'll think when the couch disappears - they love playing on and under it. But there's not much for it. It's really old, Scotty peed on it any number of times (he got kinda leaky late in life) and it's held up by 2x4s, so really, there's no point moving it. I'd meant to post pics of all the chaos, but my camera decided to have problems, so that won't happen for a while yet.

Ok - I'd better eat breakfast, then get on with my phone calls for today :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Always and Forever by Cathy Kelly
Link of the Day: Creating the History Story (this is a link to a .pdf file)

No comments: