Monday, April 03, 2006

He made it to Portage la Prairie!!!

yep, that's right, Sean went past Winnipeg to Portage la Prairie. Talk about a long day, but at least he had a good drive. :)

I was very relieved to hear from him when I did. Today he's already well on his way towards Calgary. If all continues to go well, he'll (knock on wood) be on the Coast tomorrow evening.

As for me, I spent yesterday playing with my new Opera browser (it has some advantages of Firefox, though a mix of the two would actually be perfect) and even set up a blog over at the Opera community. Then I judged another entry, dictating most of my comments via Dragon Naturally Speaking. Now I'musing a stand-alone mic, instead of a headset, it's far better at understand what I'm saying *g*.

Around 3, my mum came over and we went out shopping - it was a beautiful day, so we walked down to the shops and spent some time browsing, before going for dinner at a Mexican place that had just opened. Yum!

By 8, I was curled up in front of the TV, glued to West Wing. Wow, this election campaign storyline has been fantastic (except for the live debate ep, just couldn't watch that). And last night they left us hanging at the end. Arggghhh.

L&O,CI and Crossing Jordan were both repeats last night, despite the info in our tv guide (grrrrrr), so I read more of my Cathy Kelly book instead, with Cleo on my legs for company :-)

Today I'm going to lunch with a friend, but other than that, more office packing is on the agenda.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Someone Like You by Cathy Kelly
Link of the Day: Historical fiction author Elizabeth Chadwick's Blog

No comments: